After a poll and input from fabulous fashionistas, here is a list of fashion faux pas that should be left in 2011, never to return again.
Keep in 2011:
– Jeggings. They’re ugly.
– Uggs. Didn’t they go out of style in 2008? Quickest way to turn off a guy, wear these.
– Bandage dresses. Overdone and over-mummified.
– Cowgirl boots with everything. Everything has a place, like a rodeo.
– Fake bow ties. Unless you’re 6 or under.
– Leggings as pants. They are meant to wear with long tops, sweaters, shirts or jackets that cover your behind.
Finally, the slow disturbing trend of wearing sleep clothes out, makes me crazy.
– Wearing bathrobes, pajama bottoms, and/or house slippers out in pubic. If you’re that lazy, stay home.
Where has common sense and self respect gone? Who ever said it was ok to wear pajamas, your fuzzy slippers or a robe to the store? It is not cute. It is not hot. It is not individual style. It is lunacy and disgusting!
Onto a more fashionable 2012 ~ Avery
May you have a healthy, prosperous, and happy 2012. Wishing you the best of everything. XoXoXo
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR from The STYLE Penthouse